Aurelius, NY - Fatal Accident on SR-4

Aurelius, NY – Fatal Accident on SR-4

Aurelius, NY (September 06, 2020) – A fatal two-vehicle collision that took place in the town of Aurelius is currently being investigated by New York State Police. 

Skenesborough Emergency Medical Services and the Washington County Sheriff’s Office were both dispatched to the scene of the crash.

Reports indicate that the accident took place on Saturday, September 5th at around 10:30 a.m. at the intersection of County Route 21 and State Route 4.

A victim was pronounced dead at the scene and might have had a pre-existing medical condition that contributed to the accident. 

Officials have stated that an autopsy will be conducted. 

The driver and passenger in the other car sustained minor injuries during the collision. Both were transported to Glen Falls Hospital for medical treatment.

We would like to offer our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased. Our thoughts are with them and everyone that was affected by this tragedy. There is nothing more devastating than the unexpected and sudden loss of a family member especially if the accident that took their life could have been avoided. 

Our local New York wrongful death attorney Michael A. Rose is available 24 hours a day to answer all of your questions surrounding the fatal accident that claimed the life of your loved one. Call 1-888-657-1460 right now to be connected with our New York wrongful death lawyer who will provide you with a free case evaluation, a complimentary copy of the police accident report, and will ensure that your legal rights are protected and asserted. Call us today. 

Fatal Accidents in Aurelius

Aurelius, NY - Fatal Accident on SR-4

The number of people who died in New York car accidents in 2019 showed a reduction of just over 1% from the year before. Similarly, the fatality rate of car accident victims in 2018 decreased by slightly less than 4% from 2017.

Local Accident Reports was created as a resource for accident victims and their families throughout the United States who have sustained injuries or lost a loved one in an accident.  We provide invaluable resources and information for anyone who has been injured or is grieving the sudden and unexpected loss of a loved one that occurred as a result of an accident. To obtain a free police accident report, contact our wrongful death lawyer in New York today.  

When we lose a loved one in a careless, reckless, or negligent accident that could have been prevented, it may feel like no amount of compensation could make us feel complete again.  Filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible parties can ensure that you are able to cope with the loss of your family. 

If you recently lost a loved one in a preventable accident, call to speak with our New York wrongful death lawyer, Michael A. Rose, as soon as possible to protect your rights and get justice for your deceased family member. If you believe your loved one’s fatal accident was caused by another driver’s careless, reckless, negligent, or intentional actions of another, you need legal guidance. We can help you. To speak to New York wrongful death lawyer, Michael A. Rose, call 1-888-657-1460 today.

Note: These posts are created solely for the use of Local Accident Reports. We have not verified the information in these posts as the information is gathered from secondary sources. If you have personal knowledge that the information contained in these posts is inaccurate, please contact Local Accident Reports immediately so we can make the necessary corrections or remove the story.

 Disclaimer: We are providing this information to the general public as a resource to use in the event you or a family member are injured in a similar incident. Every effort is put forth to honor the victims of accidents, and hope the information presented helps others avoid the same type of accidents in the future. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. Please contact Local Accident Reports at (888) 657-1460 to be connected with an attorney in your area who will answer any legal questions you may have.