Queens, NY – One Injured in Crash at Maurice Ave & I-495

Irondequoit, NY – One Hospitalized After Rollover Crash on Rt 104

Irondequoit, NY (April 04, 2021) – Sources show that a car accident took place in the westbound lanes of Route 104 near the off-ramp for Culver Road at about 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 1st.

One person was transported via ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital with unspecified injuries when their vehicle overturned during the crash.

New York State Police are investigating the cause of this accident.

Our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by this injury accident. 

If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a New York personal injury accident, contact Local Accident Reports today to be connected with our local New York personal injury attorney Michael A. Rose who will provide you with a free, no-obligation copy of your police accident report and a free case evaluation.  

Our experienced injury attorneys are located throughout the country and are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about your injury accident.  Call Local Accident Reports today to be connected with attorney Michael A. Rose, our dedicated New York personal injury attorney at 1-888-657-1460 to see if you have the right to pursue a claim for your injuries and losses.

Injury Accidents in Irondequoit

4.04 Irondequoit, NY - One Hospitalized After Rollover Crash on Rt 104

Vehicle collisions can have a harmful effect on not only your physical health but your family’s financial well-being as well. Severe injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and decreased earning potential are all potential factors that could impact your life depending on the seriousness of your injuries. Emotional traumas, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, a condition that accident victims often experience, can cause permanent emotional scarring. Fortunately, you have legal recourse under New York driving laws.  

Being seriously injured in an accident of any kind can be a very disruptive, frightening, confusing, and overwhelming time in a person’s life. Make sure that if you are injured in an accident that was not your fault that you don’t have to fight the insurance companies on your own. You need a skilled injury attorney to be your advocate when handling the insurance companies to ensure that you receive the full and fair compensation you are entitled to for your New York injury accident. Call to speak with attorney Michael A. Rose today. 

Local Accident Reports has compiled the most pertinent, useful, and helpful information available for people who have been involved in a serious accident.  We have gathered these invaluable resources to aid victims who have been injured in an accident.  If your accident was caused by another person or business entity’s careless, reckless, negligent, or deliberate actions then you should speak to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to make sure that your rights are protected. 

Our local personal injury attorney, Michael A. Rose will provide you with a free copy of your police accident report and a hassle-free case evaluation. Contact Michael A. Rose at 1-888-657-1460 today to get your complimentary police accident report.  

Note: These posts are created solely for the use of Local Accident Reports. We have not verified the information in these posts as the information is gathered from secondary sources. If you have personal knowledge that the information contained in these posts is inaccurate, please contact Local Accident Reports immediately so we can make the necessary corrections or remove the story.

Disclaimer: We are providing this information to the general public as a resource to use in the event you or a family member are injured in a similar incident. Every effort is put forth to honor the victims of accidents, and hope the information presented helps others avoid the same type of accidents in the future. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. Please contact Local Accident Reports at (888) 657-1460 to be connected with an attorney in your area who will answer any legal questions you may have.