Albuquerque, NM – Motorcyclist Killed in Collision at Carlisle Blvd & San Andres Ave

Memphis, TN – Motorcyclist Killed at Trafalgar Rd & Summer Ave

Memphis, TN (May 2, 2020) – A motorcycle collision in Memphis left one person dead on Monday night, April 27th. Authorities were called to the scene of the crash at the intersection of Trafalgar Road and Summer Avenue. Officials from the Memphis Police Department responded to the crash site to render aid to those at the scene. 

Local reports revealed one person was killed in the collision. The crash reportedly involved a motorcycle and a sedan. At this time, the identity of the deceased motorcyclist hasn’t been reported. 

An investigation into the crash is being managed by the MPD. 

We would like to extend our deepest condolences to the family of the deceased victim at this time.

Motorcycle Accidents in Tennessee

Memphis, TN - Motorcyclist Killed at Trafalgar Rd & Summer AveStatistics show that motorcycles are 27 times more likely to suffer fatal injuries in the event of a crash. 94% of fatal motorcycle accidents involved bike operators, and the remaining 6% involved passengers on the bike. When a loved one is lost in a Tennessee motorcycle crash, surviving family members should consult with a qualified personal injury lawyer. 

Being injured in an accident of any kind can be a very frightening, confusing, and overwhelming time in a person’s life. That is why we have worked to compile the most pertinent information and invaluable resources to aid victims who have been injured in an accident that was caused by another person or entity’s careless, reckless, negligent, or deliberate actions. One of the local attorneys in your area has offered to provide you with a free copy of your police accident report. Contact us today to get your complimentary copy of your police incident report.

If you have a question that you were not able to find on the Local Accident Reports website, contact us today and we will put you in contact with a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in your area who will be able to provide you with answers to all of your questions. Contact Local Accident Reports today at 1-888-657-1460.

Note: These posts are created solely for the use of Local Accident Reports. We have not verified the information in these posts as the information is gathered from secondary sources. If you have personal knowledge that the information contained in these posts is inaccurate, please contact Local Accident Reports immediately so we can make the necessary corrections or remove the story.

Disclaimer: We are providing this information to the general public as a resource to use in the event you or a family member are injured in a similar incident. Every effort is put forth to honor the victims of accidents, and hope the information presented helps others avoid the same type of accidents in the future. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. Please contact Local Accident Reports at (888) 657-1460 to be connected with an attorney in your area who will answer any legal questions you may have.