Richlands, VA – Charles Wesley Lyons Fatally Struck on Bike at US-460 near Baker Hollow Rd

Queens, NY – Bicyclist Struck by Vehicle at Rockaway Blvd & 142nd St

Queens, NY (April 22, 2021) – Accident reported in the Jamaica section of Queens. On April 20, authorities were called to the site of a crash on Rockaway Boulevard.

At approximately 4:24 p.m., a bicyclist was traveling in the vicinity of Rockaway Boulevard and 142nd Street when they were struck by a vehicle.

The rider sustained injuries in the accident. The victim was transported to a local hospital for further care. At this time, the incident remains under investigation.

Our thoughts are with the injured bicyclist and his or her family at this time. If you or someone you love has been injured in a New York bicycle accident, you should take the time to speak with a knowledgeable bicycle accident attorney as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected from the start of your injury.

Our New York bicycle accident attorney Michael A. Rose is available 24/7 to discuss your bicycle accident to determine if you have the right to pursue a personal injury claim for your injuries and losses. Call 1-888-657-1460 right now to be connected with Michael A. Rose for a free case evaluation and a complimentary police report. He will ensure that your legal rights are protected and asserted immediately. Call today.

Bicycle Accidents in New York

Queens, NY – Bicyclist Struck by Vehicle at Rockaway Blvd & 142nd StThousands of bicyclists across New York are injured in motor vehicle accidents annually. In many cases, victims are harmed by the reckless and negligent actions of other drivers. When victims are harmed in collisions, through no fault of their own, they should contact a bicycle accident attorney in New York to protect their legal rights.

Being seriously injured in a bicycle accident of any kind is not only painful and scary but can also be overwhelmingly difficult in many ways. Our team at Local Accident Reports understands this. We have worked hard to compile some of the most useful, helpful, and invaluable resources we could find to aid injured bicycle accident victims in their recovery.  We did this in an effort to help the victims of pedestrian, car, motorcycle, truck, workplace, and bike accidents get the help that they need to recover and get back to the preferred way of life before their accident.

If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a New York bicycle accident, you will need to obtain a copy of the accident police report. Aside from providing injured accident victims with the most helpful resources after a serious bicycle accident, Local Accident Reports has teamed up with attorneys across the country who are standing by to provide you with a complimentary police report and answer any questions that you may have about your accident.

Our experienced New York bicycle accident attorney, Michael A. Rose is able to tell you if you have the right to pursue legal action against the driver who caused your accident and get a complimentary copy of your accident police report. Call Local Accident Reports today at 1-888-657-1460 to be connected to attorney Michael A. Rose today.

Note: These posts are created solely for the use of Local Accident Reports. We have not verified the information in these posts as the information is gathered from secondary sources. If you have personal knowledge that the information contained in these posts is inaccurate, please contact Local Accident Reports immediately so we can make the necessary corrections or remove the story.

Disclaimer: We are providing this information to the general public as a resource to use in the event you or a family member are injured in a similar incident. Every effort is put forth to honor the victims of accidents, and hope the information presented helps others avoid the same type of accidents in the future. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. Please contact Local Accident Reports at (888) 657-1460 to be connected with an attorney in your area who will answer any legal questions you may have.