Silver Spring, MD (February 19, 2023) – A space heater caused a major fire ON Fenwick Lane that left one person injured while displacing more than 15 residents.
At around 2:45 a.m. on February 17, emergency crews were dispatched to provide assistance at the scene of a major fire incident on Fenwick Lane.
Reports from authorities show that a space heater caused a fire in a bedroom located in an apartment on the fourth floor of the structure. Firefighters responded to the scene and extinguished the first.
One person sustained smoke inhalation injuries and was rushed to a local hospital. A total of 17 residents were displaced.
At this time, the incident remains under investigation.
We hope the injured victim recovers quickly.
Joanne Holcomb is an established content writer who also retains nearly two decades of experience working as a dedicated paralegal. Through the years, Joanne has firmly planted her feet in the world of law before turning her talents to writing. Using her penchant for colorful linguistics and knowledge about the legal system, she has written for law firms all across the country. She also dedicates time to many of her favorite charities. When she’s not writing, you can find Joanne walking her two beautiful goldendoodles or enjoying the vibrant nightlife in her hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada.